utilises a vast array of different technologies to deliver Outcomes to Our Clients needs.
We prefer you refer to our SERVICES
page and view our list of competencies rather than who we use to deliver these.
So you still want to know "WHO are some of these TECHNOLOGY PROVIDORS we have worked with?"
With over 16 years in the industry we have been exposed to many and
this list is by no means exhaustive but intended purely to give you a
feel for who we have had experience with and is of course expanding all
Remember the technologies Axial Networks uses are to deliver
OUTCOMES to your ORGANISATIONAL NEEDS and unless you have already
defined the REQUIRED OUTCOMES should NOT be where you start.
if a there is a specific Technology Vendor you are PASSIONATE about not
shown below - NO FEAR - we have probably come across it too.
- Microsoft, Novell, Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Redhat, Suse and various others), Sun
- IBM & Lenovo, HP/Compaq, Acer, Sony, Toshiba, Intel, Samsung, LG
- Sophos, Oracle VirtualBox
McAfee, Symantec, Trend Micro, CA
- VNC + variants
- Soul/TPG, Telstra, Optus, AAPT
- Microsoft Windows Terminal Servers (NT3.51, NT4, Win2K, 2003, 2008)
- Propalms, Tarantella, New Moon, Citrix, VMWare, Oracle VirtualBox, Paralells, Virtuoso
- Cisco, Dlink, Netgear,
- Technetics (Data Recovery)
- Mitel, Skype, Viber, VOIP and Managed IP Telephony
- ACT, SugarCRM, MS Dynamics, Send Pepper, Office Auto Pilot, Customer Marketing and Lead Tracking Solutions
- WordPress, Joomla, CS3, HTML5, MySQL, MSSQL
- Google and all its bits, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Blogging, etc
- IE, Mozilla/Firefox, Chrome, Opera
- MYOB, Quicken, Xero, Unleashed